Thanks for your interest in the San Francisco International Orff Course Certification Program and other courses for Summer 2021. Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic and the postponement of all 2020 courses, we will be accepting new applicants, provisionally, in mid-November. Please check the home page regularly for more accurate information.
Here’s a description of our Application Process:
- Start by reviewing our Program and Course Offerings.
- Complete our Registration Form
- Pay your $20.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
- Click here for Scholarship information
(Note that we can offer the highest level scholarships for Level I, partial for LeveI II, none for Level III. The scholarship is reserved for those coming from cultures with markedly different economies and for those with true financial need.)
- We will email you a confirmation that we’ve received your Registration Form and a second confirmation when you have been accepted.
- When you have been accepted into the program, we request that you pay your course fee and sign forms showing medical insurance and accepting our liability and refund policies to complete registration.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.